Appetizers set the tone for galas of all kinds – holiday open houses, festive dinner parties, or nibbles before the stroke of midnights.
Certain to be the hit of any party, your guests will clamor for this Peppered Cream cheese ball… and “toast” the host
A cream cheese and Havarti mix, flavored with fresh chives, dried cranberries and garlic and coated in a ground black pepper crust. Serve at room temperature with sliced baguette.
Holiday Peppered Cream Cheese ball
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz Havarti, grated
- Fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 to 3 Tablespoon coarse ground pepper