Appetizers set the tone for galas of all kinds – holiday open houses, festive dinner parties, or nibbles before the stroke of midnights.
Certain to be the hit of any party, your guests will clamor for this Peppered Cream cheese ball… and “toast” the host
A cream cheese and Havarti mix, flavored with fresh chives, dried cranberries and garlic and coated in a ground black pepper crust. Serve at room temperature with sliced baguette.
Holiday Peppered Cream Cheese ball
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz Havarti, grated
- Fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 to 3 Tablespoon coarse ground pepper
1. Place cream cheese, Havarti, chives, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and cranberries in a mixing bowl. Beat well until combine using an electric mixer. 2. Chill 5 minutes. 3. Divide mixture in two and roll each amount into a ball. Flatten. Put the ground pepper onto a plate and roll each round to cover all the surfaces with pepper. arrange on serving dish. 4. Serve with slices of baguette. Enjoy!