Many of us remember the celebration of our anniversaries at our favorite restaurants. We were eating fabulous dinner, sipping our favorite wine and no one was wearing a mask and practicing social distances.
We planned to do it again this year. Some of us had a vacation plan to go to that place, we got engaged in or to our dream tropical island. But, it was “before time”.
Now, couples are finding creative ways to celebrate an anniversary in quarantine. Here are some ideas on how to do it.
- Recreate certain elements of your first hangout, first date or something special from your big day
- Travel virtually to a past vacation spot or somewhere you’d like to go when this is all over
- Watch a movie you went to see early on in your relationship
- Re-read your wedding vows to each other
- Re-do the first dance from your wedding
- Listen to the popular song from the whatever year you first got together
- Snuggle on the couch and thumb through an old photo album together
- Lie down outside and stargaze together
- Make a time capsule and put your favorite couple’s photos, love letters or other special memorabilia
Add that fiery spark back into your life over a fabulous dinner. Let us take care of you. We will come to cook, serve, and clean up so you don't have to do anything except enjoying delicious dinner prepared by your Personal Chef.
Maybe, this celebration your wedding anniversary would be even better, in some ways, than an elaborate celebration in a non-pandemic world and you will do it again next year after we all come back to our normal life.